Welcome to our newly relocated website! We still have JFKRunwayRun.com, however, any and all links going to it will automatically be redirected here (JFKRotaryClub.org/jfkrun). Please make note of this and update your bookmarks and links accordingly. Thank you.
That said, we’re super thrilled to announce that the 2019 race date is on:
SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 2019
- Registration/sign-in/bib pick-up starts at 7:00am, ends at 8:15am
- Location of sign-in is at Building 14; see Where We Are for directions
- First bus leaves for starting line (on the runway) at 7:30am
- Last bus leaves for starting line at 8:30am
- The race starts at 9:00am, subject to airport security
- We have awards/raffle ceremony outside Building 14 after the race. You’re welcome to attend
- The time the whole event ends varies every year, however, we try to wrap things up by noon.
NOTE: There will be a ceremony at Building 14 after the race to give out awards and raffle prizes. If you have time, you are welcome to attend the ceremony.
Cost for Adults:
January 1 to February 28: $30.00
March 1 to March 31: $35.00
April 1 to April 14 (at door): $40.00
(Children 18 and under are $20 from January to April)
(Registration closes at 11:59pm EDT on April 10th)
https://jfk.run/19efMail-in registration form:
Registration Form (pdf)
April 4th, 2019
For Business Owners or Organizations:
Sponsorship form (.docx)
Online Sponsorship registration
Virtual Race information
Questions? Don’t forget to visit our huge FAQ page.
(85+ frequently asked questions and answers!)
Important Security Note
(implemented since 2014)
1. All runners and spectators will be screened upon entering the buses that will take you on the runway to the Race Starting Point and Spectators’ Viewing Area.
2. No backpacks, ladies’ pocketbooks, or other types of bags will be allowed on the buses. We have a special secure holding area where all personal items can be checked in. (See Question/Answer #015 in our FAQ.)
3. No cameras will be allowed on the buses. These items must be checked in. (Smartphones are fine.)
We are very sorry for the inconvenience, however, this information was given to us by the officials that are in charge of security at JFK Airport. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter. Thank you.
If you’re new to this event (welcome!) and have questions, please feel free to browse through this website and also check out our huge Frequently Asked Questions page. Contact us if you don’t see your question(s) answered.
As always, we appreciate your support. Proceeds from the race are distributed to charities that we support. Thank you very much.
—JFK Rotary Club, owner and host of JFK Runway Run